Friday, January 02, 2009

Photo of the Day

In an effort to get scrapping again, I've joined in a group doing a photo of the day for the entire year of 2009. Hopefully I can keep up. We'll see. The blog is my effort at keeping track of said photos, and again...we'll see. Things seem so optimistically possible in early January.

January 1:



The new welcome mat for our door. Welcome, 2009! Cheesy, yes, but I have another 364 of these to go. I'm going to want for material.

January 2:


In with the new. Katy went on a shoe buying rampage over the past week and these are some of her new favorites. I think they are pretty darn cute and I know that somewhere I have scrap paper that matches those shoes precisely....

4 comments:

Lily said...

i'm doing this also. perfect photos. it's funny to see all the different things people choose to photograph

Laura said...

Great pictures Anita. I'm glad you're doing this as well!
I've never been one for high heels but those are the cutest I've ever seen!

Melanie said...

Those are cute shoes! I'm glad you're getting back into scrapping. I hope 2009 is a much happier year for you!

Jules said...

LOVE those shoes!