Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another week gone by

January is moving right along this year. I know it's because I'm so busy, but it really is speeding by. It will be spring before I know it, which I won't complain about, but then I'll be sweating mid-summer and I will be griping about that!


Jan. 19
Just in case anyone should believe my kids get along, I documented this lovely door posting. I got a chuckle out of it, and the English major in me had to fight off the desire to mark through the words spelled wrong. After all, she's just eight and a note of protest should remain raw and emotional!



Jan 20
Just a photo of part of my walk through the park. It's so brown and gray out during the winter, I find it a stark, depressing landscape.


Jan 21
I finally managed to get a shot of what I see as I walk. Mostly the dogs as I keep them moving along, trying to avoid being tripped up by their leashes. Yes, Pedey does love to yank me along. If only he weighed more than 15 pounds, I'd strap on roller skates and let him do the work.


Jan 22
I call this one "Anticipation" because it just about kills those two yahoos to have to ride to the park. They want to get there NOW. They start this pleading stare as soon as the garage door opens behind them. Poor babies. Yes, I took those three shots on the same day, but loved them all so they're going in my book!


Jan 23
For once I had my camera on me at the right time. We were out running errands when we started getting a snow/ice storm. I whipped out my camera and started snapping. This was my favorite.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Every one of these is awesome in it's own right but little Shona's and the impatient doggie photos crack me up.

Catherine said...

I love the photos! That poster by Shona cracked me up!

Laura said...

Love the PS on Shona's note! LOL
Cute photos of the dogs! And who cares if you took them all on the same day?! ;)

Lily said...

very cool photos. you really have a great idea for the interest of every day life. Love the note one. Shona and madison are two peas in a pod!