Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 3


Here's the photo for day three...a sign down the street from me. I loved the sky behind it, too. :)

Today will be busy here. We are ripping out the carpeting in Shona's room and doing some minor repairs in there. She has hardwood underneath and has pretty much destroyed the carpet (who the heck puts WHITE carpeting in a kids' room?!), but it's something we've been planning on doing for a while anyway. We ripped out the carpet in my scrap room when we moved in but didn't have time to do the girls' rooms. Katy isn't sure she wants to rip hers out, but she'll move out in a couple of years and then I'll have my way with that floor!

4 comments:

Lily said...

cool pic. I am saving mine for a party i'm going to tonight

Laura said...

Looks like a pretty sky!
Glad you got the carpet up to expose a beautiful wood floor.

Jules said...

I'll have to take a photo of my street sign too. Pretty picture!

Melanie said...

I love the background sky, too!