Sunday, January 04, 2009

Jan 4


Shona's room is completely finished. I'm so happy to be able to say that. It always takes so much more work than I think it will. You'd think I'd learn. We had to replace half the border along the wall that some little girl destroyed, and I touched up the paint in a lot of areas, but no matter how hard I stirred that stuff, the colors were just enough off to not match. You have to look to see it, but it's different. I'm not bothering with it, though. In a few years she'll want to ditch the princess theme and we'll be repainting anyway. And check out the nice floor. I still can't believe the last owners covered that with WHITE carpeting. Crazy fools.

And a bonus photo for today. I wanted to record the fact that Shona's closet is organized. It might only happen one day a year, but here's photographic evidence. We are finally going to put the doors back on the closet this year. Yippee! :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Woohoo! It looks really wonderful!

Jules said...

Wow. I'm so impressed with how neat and tidy it is. Love those floors too. What a find!

Laura said...

Looks great Anita! You have so much ambition!

Melanie said...

Shona's room looks wonderful! The floors look great and it's a fantastic girly room!