Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yesterday and today




Jan 9
First, my new purchases. I've been searching for a new purse for at least a year and I am really picky. I'm never happy with my purses and I know this one will be no different, but I was trying to downsize. We'll see how long it takes me to become fed up with it. Someday I'll just design my own. The bag behind is my pseudo briefcase/bookbag. The books I need to take to campus this semester are really light (one is a paperback!) so I don't need a huge bag. Why not go in style, especially when Penney's was having a 40% off sale? Just call me the bag lady today.

Jan 10
My new school. I am nervous about moving on to the "real" campus instead of the two year local school, but I'm also very excited. I'm not ready for the work, but I am ready for the change and thrill of getting through another semester.

Yes, I confess I took both photos today, but yesterday's just didn't excite me. And it's my book, I can put what I want into it. ;)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I think it's more important to get photos we want than settling because of the day. And those 2 pictures are great ones!!

Catherine said...

Love these two photos...good luck in the new semester!

Jules said...

How exciting!!!! Love your new bag.