Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Almost the end

I can't believe January is nearly over. I'm glad to see it go, because that's one less month I need to worry about bad weather. Of course, right now we are getting pounded with about our fourth inch of snow on top of a layer of ice. I'd rather have snow than ice, so I'll just stop griping right here.


Jan 24
The boss from my last job gave me this cute little frog to use as a candy dish. I think it's adorable and still keep him on or near my desk. Right now it's full of Cadbury eggs I'll do my best to avoid over the next few weeks.


Jan 25
Organization. It's a good thing. We had a small one of these, but it wasn't enough to keep track of everyone. Today we installed a big one. Problem solved.


Jan 26
As much as the adult in me hates snow, ice and all things winter, the kid in me will always be in awe of the beauty and fun of a good snowfall.



Jan 27
This is a picture of Shona under the street lamp, filling her tongue with snow. It is one of those photos that makes me smile. :)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

We have a big calendar, too....it's a lifesaver for us.

Laura said...

Great photos! I love the one of Shona catching snowflakes!

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

aww they are cute!!! just thought i'd come by and say hi...