Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Scrapping


I have been a scrapping machine lately. I think it's because I couldn't for so long during December, plus I got some really adorable pictures of the girls in Santa hats. In any case, I have managed to crank more work out in this last week than I have in the past two months. It feels good. I intend to keep on this roll for as long as possible. Maybe I'll get my Christmas pictures completely scrapped, then I can finish the ones from 2005!


This is my favorite layout of the week so far. I used a Becky Fleck sketch and it just all fell into place.

In bad news, I put a perfectly healthy, bouncy six year old on the bus this morning and one hour later I walked into the nurse's office to retrieve a pale, slumped sickie of a kid. Poor thing threw up on the bus all the way to school. She never ran a fever, but she spent all morning on the couch in the dark and quiet (except for hearing mommy clacking at the keyboard and scrapping), didn't eat much and then suddenly was as well as first thing this morning. Kids! So quick to become ill and then they are over it in a snap. The worst part is it was the first day back from Christmas break. Well, worst for me, not for her. She's already trying to wheedle her way into staying home tomorrow. I don't think so, kiddo. Mommy is ready for some quiet time!

2 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

that layout rocks!

how are you feeling today? hopefully none of the flu bugs have found their way to you

Emma said...

Beautiful layout! Love it all, you are such a great scrapper - wish I had some of your scrappin ggenes.