Monday, January 08, 2007

Blog Challenge

My blog challenge for the day is to answer these questions, so here goes. Keep in mind it's 9:00 a.m., I've had 4 hours of sleep tops, and I have had no caffeine.

1. I've come to realize that my life is what I make of it.
2. I am listening to construction work next door.
3. I talk very little.
4. I love the END of winter, my kids, Pensacola, my husband, some days my dog, rain, walks, quiet time, scrapping....
5. My best friends are distant.
6. Love is all it boils down to, really
7. Somewhere, someone is thinking "why the hell is it Monday morning again?" Oh, that would be me.
8. I'll always want something more.
9. The last time I cried was because....I don't even remember the last time I cried, to be honest. Maybe when Shona was born. Most things aren't worth shedding tears over and I'm a seemingly rather stoic person.
10. My cell phone is an annoyance but makes me feel safer.
11. Before I go to bed I've usually spent half the night scrapping or online.
12. Right now I am thinking about how sore my legs are after walking the dog
13. Today I am volunteering at my daughter's school
14. Tonight I will scrap as much as possible
15. Tomorrow I will be going back to bed after putting the kids on the bus!

2 comments:

pixleyyy said...

Another late-night scrapper! I'm with you there. :)

Jill said...

Great thing to do before you go to bed at night. And I'm jealous of you getting to back to bed after the bus! LOL!