Sunday, June 28, 2009

June is almost over!?


June 19
One of Katy's favorite stuffed animals.


June 20
We took a quick day trip up to my hometown in order to drop off my dad's Father's Day gift. We also spent time with John's mother and went out to eat. Would you believe this shot is the only photo I took that day? What's wrong with me?



June 21
Katy's prankster Father's Day gift to John was a can of turle wax...for his head.


June 22
Shona's favorite travel pastime: playing on her Nintendo DS.


June 23
Katy has been home for days and just now got her suitcase unpacked. Then she placed it outside her door as if I am room service. Ha!


June 24
The first tomato from our topsy turvey tomato plant. It is definitely not a bland flavor!


June 25
Not a great shot (kind of fuzzy), but it's just so dang cute of the dogs looking at me. I couldn't resist.


June 26
Poor Shona came home looking like a lobster after a day at the pool with her class. Even sending along a bottle of sunscreen didn't prevent her from missing spots, namely her face. It got worse before it got better.




June 27
Goggles and a bathing suit must mean swimming, right? Nope, power washing the house and back deck. It took two mornings and evenings, working around the painful heat.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

ROFL at the Turtle Wax. Elise has also been known to miss spots when putting on the sunscreen. :)