Sunday, June 07, 2009

The rest of May


May 24
Katy showing off her funky, new glasses.


May 25
I was beginning to think Shona would not make it through memorizing her times tables. As intelligent as she is, she isn't the most motivated student in the world. I have to push her to finish things at times. I was so proud of her when she managed to squeak through in the nick of time, becoming a multiplication master.


May 26
Look! Tomatoes! That Topsy Turvey planter works great, I highly recommend them!


May 27
Shona was playing with the camera and captured this creepy shot.


May 28
This is why I don't let people into my scrap area when I'm working. I have a whole series of shots with this thing being used in a variety of ways. I must scrap it.


May 29
Now that it's summer, I am getting a lot more shots of Katy. She even tries to make sure I get my POTD every day. Case in point: check out the writing on the fingers. She was dressing up as an '80's Latina gangsta. I thought little kids were the ones into dress up. At least she didn't leave the house this way.


May 30
And this adorable picture is the type of photo I get when Katy takes off with my camera. :)


May 31
A Shona clay creation. It's hard to see, but the fangs are magnificent. :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It looks like you need to lock your scrap room door when you leave the room....lol!

Jules said...

Love her glasses...very similar to mine. *wink*

And who knew a { could be an eyebrow? ROFL!