Thursday, June 11, 2009

June is speeding by too fast


June 8
The best part of the park for Shona is the ice cold water from the fountain. You would think she was a camel preparing for a haul across the Sahara the way she fills up.


June 9
How do two teens pass the time in a tiny bathroom during tornado sirens? Why, see if their text messages still go through, of course. The high winds, pea sized hail and intense rain didn't bother them, but getting down to one bar? Total freak out time.


June 10
Another sign of my ever advancing age: having to move to the gray coverage hair color. I'm just relieved I didn't need bifocals yet when I saw the eye doctor last week.


June 11
Shona and I painted our toenails tonight. She did mine, I did hers. Her foot is getting so big it's nearly as long as mine. I got a typical red finish, while she went for a funky silver and black pedicure.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love these photos! And I LOL at the "1 bar" comment!

Jules said...

Such fun photos!