Friday, June 19, 2009

More June


June 12
Keeping cool in a long summer dress.


June 13
My wall of old time photos. It's a family tradition to have them done, just not on a rigid time frame. When we get to it, we get to it. I have family photos done in this style going back 25 years. I have one that is a four generation photo, and another of my brother, sister and I taken right after my brother's motorcycle accident. He had a bandaged knee, so the photographer worked to make him look like a wounded Civil War veteran.


June 14
We dropped Katy off at summer engineering camp. She had a roommate and two other suitemates.


June 15
Another of Shona's clay creations. The page in the background is her artwork as well.


June 16
Sometimes it's just so hot you can only cool off with ice cream.


June 17
Not a photo, but a screen shot of current weather conditions on that date. It's too early in the summer to be this hot!


June 18
One of the original turbines in the Bagnell Dam. It was in place for 70 years before being replaced with a stainless steel one.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fun photos! Really liked the turbine one....how did Katy like the camp?