Friday, March 16, 2007

A Scrapper's Life


I have been getting a LOT of scrapping done this week. What a great feeling. I was blocked for so long and the sketch and ad challenges have been like cheating. This is my current favorite, Shona swinging in the breeze mid summer. I hate to admit I used my own sketch, but I did. I still love the way it turned out. The truck picture is my second favorite. I was wary of that kit when I first got it, but once I busted it open, it became one of my all time favorites. You just never know!



House news? Yeah, but nothing worth mentioning. Won't even bother.

Tomorrow we go shopping for the girls. Katy is in dire need of a few clothing items and I need to finish birthday shopping for Shona. That could prove difficult with her along, but I need to shop for Katy and I won't do that without Katy along, so that's that.
Spring Break is coming soon, but John will be gone for most of that. I was hoping to get a lot of work done to the house during that week, but it doesn't look likely anymore. They would have to schedule a seminar out of town during that time. Oh, well. We'll just have that much more work to do to the place before we can really be settled this summer. The one big thing I was hoping to get finished up was Shona's room. We need to frame in a closet, put up the drywall in the closet and hire a drywall finisher. After that, we lay the flooring, paint and move her in.

I'm off to do more scrapping since I won't get to this weekend. Have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been so bad about commenting in the gallery. Those LOs are so fantastic! I hope you had a productive shopping trip?

Just Say Julie said...

gorgeous layouts!! what fun! hope shopping was great!