Monday, December 19, 2005

Tag, I'm it!

Annette tagged me, I'm it!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows:

Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

1. Courtney
2. Beth
3. Deanna (View of Life)
4. A Scrap of Life (Annette)
5. My Mundane Life (Anita)

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.


What were you doing 10 years ago? I *think* I was living in Missouri, waiting out DH's time in California. I just couldn't handle another minute in that state. I was also battling severe depression.

What were you doing one year ago? Working at the same place I work now, doing the same thing, different day.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Doritos
2. popcorn
3. peanuts
4. sugar cookies
5. caramels

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Jingle Bells (Hey, it's Christmas!)
2. Waves by Michael Tomlinson
3. Here I Go Again Whitesnake
4. The Real World by Matchbox Twenty
5. On a good day, the Brady Bunch theme song

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Live in my dream house on the beach in Florida
2. Pay off my entire family's debts
3. Travel, travel, travel
4. Buy every scrap item I ever wanted
5. Start anonymously giving money to people in need

Five bad habits:
1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Not keeping the house cleaner
3. Eating the wrong foods
4. Picking at my fingernails
5. Shopping

Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Sitting in front of a cozy fire on a chilly evening
3. Sitting on the beach at sunset
4. Traveling
5. Writing

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Stirrup pants
2. High heel boots
3. A fixer upper house
4. Hair crimper
5. I can't think of anything else

Five favorite toys:
1. computer
2. scrapbook stuff
3. scrapbook stuff
4. scrapbook stuff
5. TiVo

3 comments:

Jill said...

I would love to do your list of things you love to do. Fun list.

Just Say Julie said...

oh gosh stirrup pants! i remember wearing them with heels - ACK!

pixleyyy said...

Great list. Thanks for taking this challenge too. :)