Friday, May 04, 2007

What red house?

I think John found his dream house and tonight marked the fourth time we visited it. Two times we were just there on the outside, twice with our agent. Tonight we went to show the girls the inside. Everyone loves it and it's brand new. New! I would love a new house and now that I am getting over the fact that it's outside of town farther than I wanted, I'm really warming up to it. I was immediately taken with the inside, but being 8 miles outside of town wasn't something I wanted to do again. Everytime we drive it it seems shorter, though, and the house is definitely worth driving to get to. I think we are going to wind up making an offer sometime next week. We need to find out how much our insurance would run on it, how much taxes are, and if we can get DSL out there, but all indications are that we are going for it. Tonight we went to Lowe's to price out all the appliances we would want to put into it. Pictures? You want pictures. Well, OK.

Amazing kitchen:




Beautiful entry:


Wonderful, homey front porch:


Much bigger than it looks from the outside!


We have another house to see next week, but somehow I don't think it's going to light up John's world like this one. I just hope no one snatches it up in the meantime!

5 comments:

pixleyyy said...

This is gorgeous! Go for it girl!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!! I love it!! Gorgeous kitchen and I especially love that front porch!!! Two rocking chairs, right?

Catherine said...

LOVE log homes!

The Mom said...

I love it!! Good luck!!!

Melanie said...

Wow, that kitchen is amazing! I love porches, too. Good luck with getting a house that you want, Anita!