Monday, May 18, 2009

Starting on May

Now for May, or as far as I have made it.


May 1
Guess what? I'm cheating. Too bad, it's my album and I can do what I want.

May 2
Prom pictures are so gorgeous they need a couple of slots in my book. Don't you agree? The girls really did clean up nicely.


May 3
Katy bought Bailey a little kerchief for her collar. I think it's very country and cute. John just rolls his eyes.


May 4
Another sign of spring: my hedges are sprouting at the tips. Time for the hedge trimmer!


May 5
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, Katy bought herself this little pot of cacti. She thinks they are cool. Weird teen. Isn't she supposed to be buying shoes? ;)


May 6
Every time we get a good breeze, the cover plate comes off the outside plug out our back door. I am forever picking this thing up and putting it back on. I can't figure out how to fix the darn thing not to come off since it isn't broken.


May 7
Two inches of rain in twenty minutes will do this to a yard. It's the heaviest rain we've had since moving here.


May 8
Katy, all decked out for her spring band concert. Isn't she gorgeous?

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the cacti! And that's quite a rain storm!

Jules said...

Beautiful photo of Katy...and love her cactus.