Monday, May 18, 2009

Catching up April

I'm finally finished with my semester! Hooray! Now I need to get in gear and catch my 365 album up, and since I use my blog to keep track, here goes my great big catch up post. Sorry!


April 25
Shona loves to play in clay. This time she ran me off every time I tried to check in on her. Turns out she was working on Father's Day and Mother's Day gifts.


April 26
This is the Father's Day gift. I was allowed to see this one since it's not for me. We'll see just how long she can keep it secret from her dad.


April 27
Once again, it took Katy's underhanded sneakiness to get Shona to cut that mane of hair. It looks far cuter in person, but this was the only front picture I got of the results. Shona was too interested in going out to play.


April 28
Things are greening up so nicely in my yard!



April 29
In the spirit of spring, I treated myself to a new pot of my favorite flowers.


April 30
With prom just around the corner, the girls had to get their makeup just right. And to do that takes practice. It also takes goofing off for my camera, apparently.

3 comments:

3rd Wave Inc said...

Great Father's Day gift ideas, weather radios, perfect for summer!

Catherine said...

It's a great group of photos!

Jules said...

Shona is quite the sculptress, isn't she?