Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


April 4
Once Shona's birthday ended, she was eager for Easter. More goodies, of course!


April 5
Not a bad photo of Shona with my camera phone. The park has nice light!

April 7
Look! A picture of me! OK, more a picture of my food because I thought the presentation of the sliders was interesting. It was delicious, too.


April 8
The girls (older two) drew this on the front porch and sang "Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!" Sometimes I think kids are worth the hassle.


April 9
I know better than to wait until the last minute to get the right chocolate for Easter. Shona always wants the chocolate bunny with the big ears and they always sell out fast around here. I snatched one up the first time I saw it on the shelf.


April 10
Once Mr. Big Ears was purchased, I figured I might as well start really Easter shopping. It's amazing how much junk you can fill those baskets with when you don't pay attention.


April 11
The nearest Target is an hour away (which makes me cry), and every time we go there, Shona has to stand in the big, red circle. Finally got a picture!


April 12
Happy Easter! I informed the kids that they would get bunny ears in their baskets and they would be required to wear them in a photo. Not only did they do so willingly, they surprised me by painting on whiskers for the photo. The boy is Mandy's boyfriend, Caleb, who joined us for Easter lunch. We put a basket together for him as well.

And then there's my naughty little bunny!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I always love seeing the next installment of photos, although Shona's looking a little crazed in that bottom photo..lol!

Jules said...

I can't believe you took that awesome photo with your camera phone!!! Love that the kids all posed with the whiskers too.