Saturday, March 28, 2009

Almost the end of March


March 25
Shona finally nagged me into opening a savings account for her. Now if I can just convince her it is for saving and not just a holding spot until she wants the latest toy that catches her attention. Wait until she finds out mom won't let her go to the bank for a purchase. Mwahaha.



March 26
The first thing to bloom on my property. I love the burst of color in my yard.


March 27
Mope city. I'm not sure what Bailey's problem was. She had a day where all she did was puke, but she's all better now. I find her gazing out the window often, but she won't go outside during the day unless I shove her out. Then when night comes I have to keep her in because she wants to go out and bark. Dogs!!!


March 28
Katy lost her Zune a couple of weeks ago. She has gone a little crazy searching and has cleaned her room with a vengeance looking for the thing. This evening, she asked Shona "If you were my Zune, where would you be?" and Shona said "Did you try your underwear drawer? Everything falls into it from the top of your dresser." Guess what? There it was. Katy was so ecstatically happy that she gave her sister a dollar for her new savings account and is letting her play on her PlayStation this evening. I just love it when my kiddos get along. :)

Still no pics of the new vehicle. I need to get it outside and snap some pics.

4 comments:

Janelle Shultz said...

such great story telling photos anita! i love the story of the girls finding the zune! it's few & far between for these girls to get along most of the time too! so it's appreciated...totally on the same wave length there!

Janelle Shultz said...

such great story telling photos anita! i love the story of the girls finding the zune! it's few & far between for these girls to get along most of the time too! so it's appreciated...totally on the same wave length there!

Catherine said...

I just love forsythia blooms!!

Jules said...

Love the Zune story. I guess that top drawer will now be the first place she looks for anything that comes up missing.