Monday, February 09, 2009

Where the heck is February going?

This month is in such a rush! I can't believe it's already 1/4 of the way gone and speeding on by. Here are a few of the photos of the month. DH has the rest for the week on his camera and he's asleep for the night, so I can't wheedle them out of him. Maybe tomorrow.


Feb 1
I have maddeningly indecisive dogs. If they are in, they want out. If they are out, they want in. They will desperately claw at the door as if they had been held prisoner inside for a month, then sit on the other side of the door, staring in at me like they were kicked outside for punishment. They drive me insane.


Feb 2
This week they are having a spirit week of sorts, and on one day the kids are to dress as their favorite duo. Katy and Mandy are going as Tink and Peter Pan. The closest Katy could come was a Robin Hood costume, but I think it's still cute. I cannot believe they are actually going to wear these costumes to school. All day. Oh, to be 17 again. Wait, I wouldn't have done that even when I was 17. I was a boring youth.


Feb 3
Shona is hooked on the Nintendo DS that Santa brought her. For some reason, though, it causes a strange affliction that will not allow her to sit upright in a chair to play it. I always find her in this position or something very close to it.


Feb 4
I didn't even know this happened until I was downloading the pictures from my camera. Apparently, this is what happens to the dogs when I am out of the house, and sadly enough, Shona was not involved. I'm telling you...17 year olds are a breed unto themselves. Poor, poor little Pedey.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

ROFL at the dog/hair photo! That's so funny!

Janelle Shultz said...

i find my girls in the same relaxing positions playing their DS's. i love, love, love that doggy hair do photo!

Laura said...

ROFL that poor dog!!! Speaking of...you know those dogs want you outside with them right?! LOL
I give those girls credit for going to school like that! And here kids can't even dress up for Halloween.
Shona must be pretty comfy in the chair like that!