Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb 17-20

Still snapping pics! Just haven't had time to do anything with them!

Feb 17
Another reason I hate winter: the heating expense. This year hasn't been terrible on the gas refills, but it was time once again. Goodbye, cash!



Feb 18
Katy loves little paper umbrellas in her food, drinks and hair. Anywhere she can put them, really.


Feb 19
ah, my poor mailbox. Always waiting patiently for the mail lady. Then she has the nerve to bring mostly bills. Gone are the days of those monthly scrap packages I loved so well.


Feb 20
We got a dusting of snow and I loved how it melted inch by inch as the snow came into contact with the sunshine.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the series of photos! Our cabin uses propane for things like the stove and hot water heater, so I can feel your pain to a certain extent!

Jill said...

oh i feel your pain on the monthly scrapbook kits. I SO MISS THEM TOO!!!

Jules said...

It's been 27 years but I still remember that truck...the cash vacuum. UGH. Love all of your photos!