Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lazy Weekend


I love the weekends. I feel more rested and more at peace, probably because everyone is home. This past week has been a little nuts between job hunting, having a sick child at home for a day and trying to get as much scrapping for Scrap Addict's anniversary crop done as possible. I didn't finish nearly as much as I'd hoped to, but I've learned that quality beats quantity any day and I would rather not finish but love what I've got at the end of it all. This wound up being one of my favorites, although I think it didn't wind up being entered into any particular category. I snapped that photo of the girls yesterday and loved it so much I had to scrap it right away. That MME paper is delicious, and I couldn't keep my hands off of it.
Tomorrow John has meetings all day while the girls have the day off. That means another day of entertaining them, but I'm OK with that. It's going to be a girls only day. We need some of those sometimes. Maybe we'll paint our nails and get silly with the camera and I'll have even more scrap material.

4 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

that photograph is incredible and the layout is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout! Enjoy your weekend!!

Just Say Julie said...

Your blog just wanted to say hi to you! It misses you

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

GORGEOUS layout!! you rocked those papers too ;)