Thursday, August 10, 2006

Questions, Questions

Thanks for tagging us all, Jess.


If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Pensacola, Florida near the white, sandy beaches.

What's your favorite article of clothing?
Probably a good, comfy pair of jeans. Well worn ones. I don't have an actual favorite pair.

Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
It's got to be the eyes.

What's the last CD that you bought?
I don't know, but I doubt it was for me. I rarely buy albums, although I do want the new Michael Buble one.

Where's your favorite place to be?
Pensacola, FL. Other than that, my grandma's house.

Where's your least favorite place to be?
That would have to be work.

What's your favorite place to be massaged?
My feet.

Strong in mind or strong in body?
More mind at this point, but I'm working on it.

What time do you wake in the morning?
Right now whenever I wake up, but next week when school starts, about 6:00 a.m.

What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
My new upright deep freeze. It's wonderful, although it's more of a garage appliance right now.

What makes you really angry?
Losing my keys. LOL

If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano

Favorite color?
Red

Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
SUV

Do you believe in afterlife?
Yes

Favorite children's book?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss

What is your favorite season?
Spring

What's your least favorite household chore?
Floors!!

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Invisibility

If you have a tattoo, what is it?
A rose wrapped around an anchor, on my left outer ankle.

Can you juggle?
Only my responsibilities.

The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Grandfather.

What's your favorite day?
Right now Wednesdays

What's in the trunk of your car?
A spare tire and jack.

Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger. Sushi does not belong in my world.

3 comments:

Bonni said...

LOL, sounds a lot like me ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for filling this out Anita ;)

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

that was me.. sorry