Friday, August 18, 2006

Look, ma, pictures!



EUREKA!!! I have the power...the power of photo posting!!! I was playing around in internet options again and I guess I finally hit on the right combination. It was nothing I hadn't tried before, but this time it worked. Same thing with cars...it makes all the weirdest "I'm going to break down ANY MINUTE" noises when I'm in there, then it acts like it has another 100,000 miles to go before any problems the minute John gets behind the wheels. Computers and cars, they must run on testosterone.

In any case, here's a Scrap Addict sneak peek for you. Now don't say I never gave you anything. I was a little fearful of this kit when I first saw it but it quickly became one of my favorites. I'm lovin' it. (Just saying that makes me want a cheeseburger).

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

I LOVE the facial expression in the right picture -- great layout, thanks for sharing!

Monica K said...

hmph! You never gave me NOTHIN! ;-) Awesome layout, Anita!

Just Say Julie said...

this is so great!!! love all the cute details!

Laura said...

Woohooo a sneak peek! Thanks Anita. It's awesome and those pictures are so darn cute!!!