Monday, July 10, 2006

Blogger Challenges

Five things I like about myself. Hmph. This is a tough one:
1. My hands
2. My eyes
3. My sense of humor
4. My resilience
5. My ability to remain calm

There you have it. Some days I like myself better than others, but those days are rare.

What color crayon would I be? I think I would be blue. I love red, but it's not really who I am. I'm ocean blue, very serene and calm on the outside but deep, murky and mysterious just under the surface. Man, if I were able to lie I'd be a wonderful CIA agent. ;)
Too bad!

And for my newspaper ad advertising myself:
Tired, broken down, middle aged woman in desperate need of rest. Not picky or fussy, definitely not high maintenance. Can be very moody if lacking sleep or stressed. Runs on sweetened iced tea. Loves caramel and salty things, but please don't feed her chocolate. Mileage will depend on treatment.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hello just browsing and wanted to say hello..come by any time..

Bonni said...

LOL...great ad