Friday, June 02, 2006

Obscure Facts

For the Scrap Addict Blog Challenge, here are three obscure facts about me. I'm not sure just how obscure they are, though!

1. I have two artificial joints and have since I was 27. I don't care what doctors tell you, either, you most certainly can feel weather changes in your joints, especially in ones that have been replaced!

2. I detest coconut to the point that it is banned from my house. I hate the flavor, the smell, the texture and even the look of it.

3. I had a case of poison sumac so bad when I was a pre-teen that it was even on my scalp, under my fingernails and in my nostrils. They put me on a high dosage of medication to combat my severe allergic reaction, and the medicine caused me to have hallucinations. That was one summer I would rather forget and to this day I tend to freak out when any part of me itches.

7 comments:

Briana said...

I LOVE the coconut smell! It's my favorite!

Just Say Julie said...

wow - i'll make sure to put away my favorite coconut syrup when you come over!! :)

Carolyn F said...

Wow... definitely obscure. I'm not crazy about coconut either.

Emma said...

I am allergic to coconut, but I also detest everything about it!

Bonni said...

Wow, great facts girl...guess I'll never drench myself in coconut tanning oil when I come to visit...yeah right, like I wear the stuff, I burn too much ;)

Jessica Bellus Photography said...

LOVE the smell of coconut.. cant stand the taste of it.. other than Mounds candy bars..
YIKES about the Poison.. I dont blame you for freaking out.. I think I would too ;) Interesting facts Anita!

Laura said...

I'm with you on the coconut! You made me itch just reading #3! Thanks. LOL