Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What a day. I prefer to be busy at work, but today was just unreal. We were going like the Energizer Bunny until quitting time. Why, oh why, can't they spread it out a little more? Why must Wednesdays hit so hard? Just another mystery of life.

No scrapping to be done tonight. I have a meeting to attend about some 8th grade graduation party. I've never even heard of having a school sponsored 8th grade graduation party until this year. It seems a little strange to me. I never was one for ceremonies (why do you think I eloped?) so to have a party on top of a ceremony will nearly kill me, I'm sure. Oh, what we put up with for our offspring.

I'm too tired to blog. :)

1 comment:

Just Say Julie said...

these parties get younger and younger! are you going to have to send them in a limo?