Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ooops late tag

I have been so consumed with family and school that I haven't been keeping up with blogs. Melanie tagged me eons ago and I just now found it. Sorry, Melanie!

Ten Years Ago: 1998.
I was living in San Antonio, TX and was spending the year at Brooke Army Medical Center in the oral surgery department. I'd had both my jaw joints replaced and it took a year to get my bite completely realigned.

Five Things on Today's To-Do List:
(The day is over so I'm stealing Melanie's idea and listing what I did today)
Went to the community center pool for a 30 minute swim with the family
Bummed around online
Talked to my sister on the phone about her big surgery tomorrow
Walked the dogs
Took the easy way out and drove through McDonald's for dinner.

Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn
ice cream

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
Pay off everything
Set up trust funds for the girls
Pay off my dad's bills
Set my mother up in a beachfront condo for life

Places I have lived:
Fulton, Kirksville, Lebanon, and Jefferson City, MO
Long Beach and San Pedro, CA
San Antonio, TX
Pensacola, FL
Ft. Meade and Bethesda,MD
Naples, Italy

I'm too tired to tag anyone. Sorry! ;)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

There you are!! Good job with the tag!!

Catherine said...

Oh, and let me tag you again....this time with "a major award"! LOL!

Monica K said...

Dang, Catherine is beating me to every blog LOL! Now my award is worthless!

I've been taking the easy way out for dinner a lot these days. I should own shares in McDonalds by now. Have a good weekend!

Melanie said...

I wish I could have known you when you lived here! Thanks for doing my tag! :)

Lily said...

Thabks for the little peek into your world.