Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Melanie tagged me so here goes.
Answer all the questions and then add one yourself at the bottom, then tag some people.

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: My kids and my dogs

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? The Amalfi Coast and Pensacola, Florida

3. Name 2 things you do every day: Go online and email.

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I'm working on my degree again and I have two girls

5. 2 places you wish to visit: Australia and the British Isles

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I can't honestly think of anything people don't know about me. I'm an open book!

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: Calamity Jane (my mother called me that as a child) and Neeter (big brother)

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: tea and tea

9. Janet's question: What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? I loved managing a bank vault. I was always busy, enjoyed my co worker and was really good at that job. The other one that was interesting was working in a nursing home kitchen...but not in a good way.

10. Cheri's question: Name 2 resolutions you've either already broken or 2 that you've kept so far: To get back into my classwork (starts tomorrow) and to maintain my weight. Still walking!

11. Jen's question: If you could be any age you wanted to be what would it be? 35. I've always felt 35, so I'd just go back there and stay put.

12. Melanie's question: What is your favorite holiday and why? I love Christmas, just the feeling of that time of year. It's wonderful.

My question: If you could go back and relive one day of your life, what day would it be? I'd relive the day we got to go up in the mountains and spend the day with an Italian family. What a memorable and wonderful time.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Good stuff here! It's always fun to see what other people write!

Melanie said...

Wow, I love your question about reliving one day. That day with the Italian family must have been so cool. I can't really think of one day that I would want to relive, at least not yet. Thanks for answering the questions. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! Email me. ;)
Linda

Laura said...

I'd relive the last day I spent with my nephew.
Great reading here. Always fun to learn new things.