Sunday, October 22, 2006

Describe Yourself



Sneak peek of an upcoming kit for November at Scrap Addict. I did a layout of the five ways my girls see themselves, and my list below theirs. It's interesting to see how they really see themselves. They weren't too far off base. Katy thinks she's insane, a band geek, intelligent, a jester and athletic. Shona says she's beautiful, smart, sweet, silly and loves games. My lists are in the last post.

Ah, another week another headache. Or so it seems. I was called for an interview late last week. Of course the one time they wanted me to come in is the one darn time of the week I had something planned, so I had to shift that around to accommodate their schedule. That's not the way to start off a good working relationship with me! ;) To be honest, I hope I don't get it. It's full time, I'm just looking for part time, and it's kind of out of the way. I would have to drive a bit out of town to get there on windy, twisty country roads and I don't think I have it in me to do that in the dead of winter when the weather is at its worst.

Our neighbor called to tell us people were looking at the property this weekend. There is an open house scheduled on Monday for it. I would almost rather not know people are looking at it. Then I am not disappointed when no offers come in. Selling a house is by far ten times (at least) worse than buying one. At least on the buying end you are in the position of choosing. I hope to be in that position soon instead of being stuck on the selling end.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Such a fun layout of the girls!
I hope your house sells soon. I wouldn't want to know people are looking at it either-causes your hopes to get up and sometimes needlessly.
How did the interview go? Did you at least wear the same color shoes? LOL